The following care tips will help you to optimally protect your new piece of jewelry:
• Use a fine cloth to clean skin or dirt particles. • If the dirt is more stubborn, warm water will help.
• Very strong cleaning agents can damage the material. Find out beforehand whether the cleaner you use is suitable for cleaning silver.
• Before styling is after styling- Only put on your piece of jewelry after styling: hairspray, make-up up, perfumes, deodorant spray and other cosmetics can have a negative effect on this.
• Jewelery boxes with well-organized compartments can help you sort your jewelery well and keep track of it.
• Watch out for oxidation processes. Rooms with high humidity promote the oxidation of silver and gold jewelry.
• We know you would like to wear your new piece of jewelry all day long. But some activities can affect the quality of your jewelry. Put it aside when you do sports, take a shower, possibly sunbathe or have a sauna
• Do you have any other questions about care? We are there for you weekly from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We look forward to hearing from you and will do our best to answer your questions to your complete satisfaction.